Licensed HVAC Contractors Lansing MI
AIR CONDITIONING CONTRACTOR IN MID-MICHIGAN
You can trust Daily Heating & Air Conditioning to keep your air conditioning unit running optimally all year round – keeping your home and family comfortable. We offer air conditioning installation, repair, and maintenance services. Since 2005, we’ve helped Mid-Michigan residents get equipped with the best air conditioning systems.
Air Conditioners We Service
- Central Air Conditioners
- Ductless Air Conditioners
- Split Air Conditioners
- Hybrid Air Conditioners
- Window Air Conditioners
- Portable Air Conditioners
When you hire Daily Heating & Air Conditioning, you can rest assured that your air conditioning system will be at its peak performance year-round. Don’t put off getting your air conditioner looked at, contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you!
WHAT SIGNS TO LOOK FOR
Most people don’t know what signs to look for when it comes to their air conditioners not working properly. Here’s a list of the most common signs that your AC unit is in need of repairs:
- Warm Air: One of the more obvious signs that your AC unit isn’t functioning properly is when you start to feel warm air coming out of your vents. An air conditioner that is running properly, even if it’s of low-quality, will always eventually cool the air. If your unit is blowing warm air, it’s time to give us a call!
- Weak Airflow: If you hardly feel air coming from your air conditioner or vents, there is likely an issue with your unit. Always check the vents closest to your air conditioner – they should have the strongest output. If the airflow is weak, it might be time to have your system looked at.
- Humidity: Your air conditioner should never kick out humid or moist air – the air coming from your unit should feel crisp and cool. If the air within your home is humid, something might be wrong with your unit.
- Frequent Cycles: Your AC unit shouldn’t need to run very often to reach a set temperature. If you’re noticing frequent air cycles, there is likely something wrong with your unit which could also cause a spike in your energy bills. Get your air conditioner fixed and keep energy bills low.
- Noises: Air conditioners make a soft humming sound that is almost easy to tune out after a while. However, if your AC unit starts to rattle, buzz, or ding in an out of the ordinary way, it could indicate a problem with your unit.
Keep an eye out for leaks as this could also indicate a problem with your AC unit. You might experience an issue that isn’t listed on this page. If so, give us a call! It’s always better to be safe than sorry.
WHY CHOOSE DAILY?
- Superior Customer Service
- Quick and Reliable Response
- Competitive Prices
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Technicians
- Quality Workmanship
If you’re looking for high-quality AC repair services in Greater Lansing, look no further than Daily Heating & Air Conditioning! Call us today for more information at (517) 351-5050 or explore our website to learn more.
Primary Communities Served